Welcome to your workspace! Let's run your first recipe...
- Navigate to the "Recipes" are under your workspace.
- Click "New Recipe".
- Choose Recipe Editor and select a recipe template. A good recipe to start with is "Transformation Examples".
- Click "Run" to bring up the Event parameter window.
- Click "Start Recipe" to start the recipe.
Your recipe will take a few seconds to start running as the job is starting. Then you will see an execution history of the job that you can browse.
- Upload an Excel, JSON, or CSV file to the Local File connector in your environment.
- Learn the core concepts of Lingk and how it all works.
- Configure a Salesforce integration in your environment.
- Automate data processes by schedule or by event.
What is a recipe?
A recipe is human-readable, easy to learn data processing configuration that utilizes YAML markup and SQL statements with optional Jinja expressions.
What can you do with a recipe?
With a recipe, you can aggregate, transform and connect local or remote flat files across APIs and cloud-based platforms.
How do recipes run?
Recipes run under an environment. The environment stored credentials for connectors so that you can easily re-use recipes and align them with internal deployment and quality processes.