Lingk Adapter Security Overview
A recipe connects to on-premise Lingk Adapter REST APIs using SSL transport level security and JWT-signed payloads.
Lingk Adapter connector request/response flow:
- Recipe job is started in the Lingk platform.
- Lingk Adapter connector requests data from the Lingk Adapter instance behind your firewall using a REST API.
- All Lingk Adapter REST APIs utilize SSL transport level security
- Each REST API request from the Lingk platform to the Lingk Adapter instance is signed with a JWT token and verified by the Adapter.
- The Lingk Adapter REST API reads or writes data from an on-premise database (including Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server) via JDBC or other mechanisms.
- The Lingk Adapter converts the data to JSON in the HTTP response to the Lingk platform.
- The Lingk platform processes the data and transforms the data for integration or file output using the recipe logic.